BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 2, 2011

sayang sekalian !

hee. lama beno dah tinggal diari ni berhabuk.
sorry, agak busy dengan rutin harian.

btw, I'M HOME.
yea, perasaan yang tak dpt gambarkan bile kat umah.
macam-macam benda nk buat. ciap ade list lagy. 
haha. sounds weird kan? 

for this week, i spent my time hanging out with my best friends.
lot of things I told them. well. it was quite a long time i did not meet them.

ala, tak kisah la semua tu.
yang penting, i'll enjoy my holiday !



time keluar pegi pantai. rasa cam tenang je bile tgk pantai.
*ops, tak smpat amek gmbr dengan ain. sbb die jmpa ehem die. :)

I'm happy with my life.
I have friends who are always with me.
I have family who always supports me and loves me.
Enough of that in my life. I dont need anyone or anything else.

LIFE IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,
WE USE NEGATIVES TO DEVELOP.




No comments:

Post a Comment